An article.

hedgehog337

Man, imagine not being mad on a piss poor Columbus Blue Jackets offense. What a bummer. Anyways, here's a media.

I've read Doktor's media about welfare stuff earlier this week. And this is exactly what I'm feeling right now. Not having a serious desire to write anything and I guess I should've just hit that welfare button. But I'll do something so I can claim the affiliate in other two leagues. I'm pretty much sure I'll come back to welfare when Sirkants will head into the twilight of his career like I did this already with Kriket.

Speaking about Doktor and Sirkants. Toronto started that lotto tourney with the 3-0-1 start. If anyone has a desire to do something, it's Peace team. Need at least to try to move up in the draft board without even making any trades. I'm also wondering if Hextall will play there next season. Some rumors were that he will be traded, but nothing very serious yet. Offseason hype. 

From all teams the VHL league ever had. It had to be one of recent expansion teams that would make a reverse sweep in a playoff series. For the first time in the history of the big league. This team had to be Warsaw Predators, the team that had a strong roster but ended up 3 games down for some reason. Well, they showed their real strength in the next 4 and booked their ticket to Moscow. I'm happy Riga didn't end up in losing side of this history...but we couldn't beat Prague in the wildcard anyways. Jubo gotta be pissed right now with this.

Offseason hype. We showed that we are not going to lay down despite of not being the most experienced team and sent London home early. We also took one game from Prague with a dominant showing in a game 3. So yes, we have a potential and we need some more experienced pieces to make the championship run happen. All I gotta say now is I'm out here doing something in trade market.

We also have the 8th overall. We ended up higher than Calgary in overall standings, that's something. Though this may prevent me from drafting a player I wanted so we shall see what am I gonna do with this pick. Options are there, need to choose one of them.

Oh yeah, I already mentioned this couple of times, but yesterday I ''celebrated'' 4 years since I became Riga GM. Here's to another 44. I don't remember was I expecting to be at this position for so long. But I was always a fan of longevity (see: playoff appearances record) so I'm still your Riga GM ok thanks. I've had a couple of moments when my interest was going down a bit and then something brought my interest back. Like I wasn't very active in S73-74 (summertime yay) and then the S75 draft came in. I had to refresh things and I made a firesale and pretty made an all first gen team. I'm very happy with my decision as we're growing really fast and this is the main reason why we only rebuilt for one season. I'm not gonna predict when I'll step down tbh. When the time comes, it will happen. When I'll feel like there's nothing interesting happening for me anymore, that's for sure gonna happen. Not now though.

That's it and I'm out.

It's a good thing you specified what this was in the title, I thought I was in the graphics subforum for a second! These types of media spots have become kind of common for me as well as of late. I think I will eventually end up doing welfare again at some point. Pretty hard to review these not gonna lie, but you didn't make any noticeable spelling errors so imma give you 10/10