Claimed:A.Finch

Paramorise

Effort: 2/2 - Definitely a good amount of effort here, this is an improvement from your previous work.

Look: 2.5/3 - I really like the coloring here, and I think the use of the second render is pretty clever and done well. This is close to a 2.75 for me, but what held it back was that I don't think the stock work fits with the rest of the sig. You have a very smooth, soft style for the rest of the sig, but the stock work on top is very sharp and jagged-looking, which goes against the look of the rest of the sig. Also, this is something more minor, but the main render needs a bit of sharpening - it'll stand out more as the focal point of the sig that way.

Creativity: 1/1

Total: 5.5/6

Effort: 2/2 - I'll give you the marks. All of the necessities in my eyes that a sig needs to look complete, and then some extras wrapped in there to tie it all together. Good job with this. 

Look: 2.5/3 - A lot of this made me think you're a Frank duplicate, but then other things show me there is still room for improvement. You've got the render effects on point, I love the render a lot, and a lot of people have trouble with making it the focal point, but you really don't. However to me, the flow is just really messed up. The font blends in too much with everything else, it should also kind of pop and be close to the render so both tie in together and compliment one another. My biggest thing is the shattered glass effect, it's all lookin' like a smooth sig then BAM, the random shattered glass on top, get rid of it and I bet it instantly improves the quality. 

Creativity: 1/1 -Yep

Total: 5.5/6

Final: 6

• 2 weeks later...