Post Trade Coutzen

Sixersfan594

Couturier3-392x550.jpg\

From VHL.com, we are finally able to interview the now Brampton Blades prospect Le'Sean Coutzen. We asked him what he thought of the trade, and how he feels about being traded and here is his response: 

I really feel deceived, I put in a lot of work for the organization and they trade me for someone who does not train anymore. I understand that the player is more experienced than I am, and more developed, but I can be better than him by the end of the year. I understand they can only get one year out of me, but in my opinion in does not make sense. I respect the newly appointed GM -- Jericho, but this deal is completely unfair for him.

Besides that, I am perfectly fine with being traded if that is how they value me. I am glad to be a part of Brampton and play for Fong. I am developing much more offensively and my numbers are starting to resemble that of a normal VHLm prospect. The locker room -- although less active then before, is perfectly fine. Despite any potential issues, we are winning a lot -- and winning pretty much negates anything bad. I am happy to be in Brampton and glad to see someone values me.

~210 words