VHL Wrestling to Go Live, Now

Molholt

The VHL has a new (unofficial, unsanctioned) wrestling league that will be launching its first ever live event, tonight. This was an endeavor that saw very little interest, and yet, we will have ourselves some VHL Wrestling anyway! League officials (unofficial) hope that this will boost interest in the "sport" and cause future entrants to look into VHL Wrestling as a career choice. Tonight, we will feature three wrestlers in a Triple Threat match (who would've guessed)! Not only that, but the winner will become the VHL's Wrestling Champion! He will then have to defend his title in future matches, assuming there are new challengers. Who will be fighting tonight?

Doom
Doom is already working on becoming quite the crowd favorite while working his way up to the top ranks. A light heavyweight, Doom fancies himself an Aerialist. It comes as no surprise that one of his more well-known characteristics is his boldness, which comes with the territory when you like to fly from the top ropes. Doom is a fairly balanced wrestler with a preference for high flying.

Koji Koenig
Unlike Doom, Koenig has not had success at winning over the fans - although he isn't necessarily trying to. While not egotistical, his pride is one of his most polarizing traits. You either hate him or love him, right now the fans lean more towards the former. Koenig is what you'd consider a Powerhouse. While not quite the size of a Goldberg, this light heavyweight will look to do damage standing before slamming you to the mat.

Edwin Reencarnacion
Edwin is quite the familiar face, and the fans love to hate him. This heavyweight will look to be the aggressor in this fight, as he will have the durability advantage in this one. Since he isn't allowed to use his bat in this match, I guess you'd say that Edwin is classified as a brawler. He will be using his fists from the start of the match, all the way down to his finisher, the Power of the Punch. 

VHL Wrestling will go live at tentatively, 8p CST. If you're interested in participating in the future, PM @Molholt (that's me).

Edited by Molholt

Live! Someone will walk away a champion. Will it be @boom @Kendrick or @XaviYEAH! Woods

A reasonably quick decision, and perhaps some collusion? Seems like we might have had some co-conspirating in this one! A champion is crowned! A friendship is formed? Archive is here: http://www.twitch.tv/molholt/v/28992698

Edited by Molholt

"blah blah blah ....on doom"

I stand by this being collusion. It sure looked like Koenig took down Doom and then let Edwin win..

I see a rematch in the future..

I see more punk candy asses joining so we can have some 1 on 1's and let everyone taste Doom's...strudel. I'm a bird, I need to fly!

Edited by Kendrick