Uhtred off to his third cup final as Preds win 6th do or die game

leafsman

Uhtred is off to his third cup final of his career with the predators winning game 7 vs Moscow in a tight series. The predators head into the final with 6 wins when facing elimination. Uhtred was having a very quiet and disappointing playoffs until the final 2 games of the Moscow series. Uhtred exploded for 6 points in th final 2 games which is almost double his total in the previous 12 games. Uhtred scored both Warsaw goals in the 2-1game 6 victory where Krishna was the star of the show putting up 46 saves for the victory. This performance must have given uhtred a shot of confidence as he had a 4 people int night in game 7, a goal with three assists. "I was not happy with my performance throughout most of the playoffs and I really felt I was letting the team down. The brought me to Warsaw to provide valuable veteran experience and all I did was play like crap the last half of the season and into the playoffs. I will work hard to make sure my play doesn't drop in the final. I am fired up to win my third cup and bring the first championship to Warsaw.