My thank you to the Storm!

Telkster

While the season didn't end as we had all hoped, I figured I should take this time to firstly thank @Rayzor_7 and @Mr_Hatter for having faith in me and drafting me in the first round. They did this all despite knowing I would be going to the VHL just a season later, when plenty of other players had 2 seasons written all over them. All in all, the team had a great season, with 11 of us having 50 points or more on the team! The playoffs is still a bit bewildering to me. From the high of a 4-0 sweep, to a series where it didn't seem to matter how much we could score, cause they always had one more. I believe the team depth was able to guide us to 1st in the conference. For the guys sticking around next year, get hyped! I think this team will surely have the depth to go on a run next year as well. Good luck to everyone eligible for the drafts coming up! I'm grateful that I was put in a position to succeed, and for that I have the GM's and all my different line mates to thank over the season.😁