Season 1 Review

Vat

WOW, what a season this has been, I cant believe I have already taken part in 62 games already, after starting my player mid-season I have become proud of my advancements, and I'm really happy being in this league due to all the friendly people I have met on a daily basis! So today I will go over my season and different things that have happened.

REGULAR SEASON

After having created my player mid-season and getting a lot of help from @Juice with basically everything you can imagine, what to do, grabbing links, teaching me about tpe, literally anything you can imagine.

I have also met several new people and made some new friends, and been getting acquainted with people that I think are funny and that like to chat about dumb things til' the sun doesn't show us light anymore.

For my first ever regular season ever I think that I did well, to be honest, I got a total of 16 points, 4 goals, and 12 assists.

fukcukcmjvhl.thumb.png.789a79301e98a80c352da00ede5c5310.png

I know this isn't the best "all-star" stats but I'm pretty proud of it myself for being the first time in the league ever.

This was also @Hylands last season as the GM of Mexico as he now has become the GM for Malmö, this meant that he was going all-in for the playoffs to make one last chance for him 

and his squad to take home Mexico's first-ever founders cup.

If I had to summarise my first regular-season I would say that I'm happy with the results and I am also happy about how we placed in the regular season and also got to experience

what making a last playoff push is like.

PLAYOFFS

Houston, they were stacked to the top in terms of player-wise, Houston has 16 available players and only 2 of them was under 

235 tpe, this is insanely good as Mexico had 10 of 19 players under 235 tpe.

By reading this we can see how incredibly good Houston was player-wise and if anyone wanted the cup

they would have a very tough opponent waiting for them in the playoffs.

The playoffs started and the Mexico kings were ready to make a playoff push for their first-ever founder's cup, 

and we were cruising, we swept every team in our way with 4-0 in the series every time, we felt unbeatable and no one could take a single win from us in 2 whole series, 

While our playoff supremacy continued to rain down on our opponents the Bulls lost a game which meant that the Mexico city kings were officially on the top of the playoff leaderboard,

and the locker room was hyped to the maxed, 

After going unbeaten in the playoffs it was time for our ultimate battle this playoffs and season, the founder's cup finals,

Mexico VS Houston. And what a battle it was there was no certified team who had the lead in the finals, it was back and forth, Mexico won a game then Houston won a game.

This went on until the most exciting and nerve-racking game in all of hockey, Game 7.

And what a game 7 it was, the final score was 6-4 to Mexico.

WE HAD DONE IT! The Mexico City Kings had won their first-ever founders cup + it was on Hylands last season here due to his GM job in Malmö.

The locker room was banging, we were so happy and the feeling was indescribable. Since this was Hylands last chance to get the cup as the GM of Mexico he was stoked.

#FORHYLANDS 

I think I did pretty well in the playoffs to be fair, I put up 7 points with 4 goals and 3 assists

ewrtrfyuio.thumb.png.a01fb6743c0a7a2ffd71f1ae0f5fefb7.png

Again not any "superstar" stats but I'm still proud of the points I put up considering that this was my first season ever.

As we won the founder's cup I had already completed my first goal for my career, in my first season which is pretty insane for me.

The playoffs were amazing and I want to thank each and every person in Mexico for giving me the chance to tag along on this incredible journey

and I look forward to when I will meet them again, maybe we're on the same team, maybe we are enemies, either way, this is a season I will not forget about

as I am very thankful for being picked up by them on waivers and being met with such friendly people.

THE DRAFT

As I got picked up on waivers by Mexico I am still undrafted thus I have about a 0.0001% chance of staying in Mexico because Mexico only has a 6th round pick in the s77 draft 

+ a kind fella mocked drafted me to the 2nd round pick 25 which I think is good considering that I haven't even played a full season,

despite not playing a full season I have still got some draft interviews that have noticed me which I'm very happy about.

The draft next season will be very interesting to see how it plays out and who picks who and if I get drafted to see who is willing to choose me and my player.

Either way, I don't care about where I'm going to get drafted or how they are doing in the league I'd rather be drafted to a team that is active a lot and I can have conversations with and have fun with.

SEASON SUMMARY

This is a season that I will never forget I've

-Almost played a full season

-made new friends

-been in the playoffs

-produced points in the playoffs

-advanced to the playoff finals

-scored a goal in the playoff final

-Game 7 in the playoff finals

-Won the founders cup

and I'm overall proud of my progression and the making of new friends, thus I'm looking forward to the next season I will play.

#FORHYLANDS

1005 words and claiming for week ending 3/7 and 3/14

Edited by Vat

What a first season vat! I'm still beyond proud to have found a gem like you off of waivers, it's really not often as active and great as you comes in as a first-gen and I'm beyond ecstatic to put you on my resume of "guys that I personally signed and helped get active in the VHL".

Although I know you'll never come to Malmo, I hope we see eachother on the same team soon enough again ❤️

Super happy to see Mexico win the cup after I was with them last season and we fell just short. great job with this going in depth of the season and playoffs, you'll have a great career! 10/10

15 hours ago, Vat said:

WOW, what a season this has been, I cant believe I have already taken part in 62 games already, after starting my player mid-season I have become proud of my advancements, and I'm really happy being in this league due to all the friendly people I have met on a daily basis! So today I will go over my season and different things that have happened.

REGULAR SEASON

After having created my player mid-season and getting a lot of help from @Juice with basically everything you can imagine, what to do, grabbing links, teaching me about tpe, literally anything you can imagine.

I have also met several new people and made some new friends, and been getting acquainted with people that I think are funny and that like to chat about dumb things til' the sun doesn't show us light anymore.

For my first ever regular season ever I think that I did well, to be honest, I got a total of 16 points, 4 goals, and 12 assists.

fukcukcmjvhl.thumb.png.789a79301e98a80c352da00ede5c5310.png

I know this isn't the best "all-star" stats but I'm pretty proud of it myself for being the first time in the league ever.

This was also @Hylands last season as the GM of Mexico as he now has become the GM for Malmö, this meant that he was going all-in for the playoffs to make one last chance for him 

and his squad to take home Mexico's first-ever founders cup.

If I had to summarise my first regular-season I would say that I'm happy with the results and I am also happy about how we placed in the regular season and also got to experience

what making a last playoff push is like.

PLAYOFFS

Houston, they were stacked to the top in terms of player-wise, Houston has 16 available players and only 2 of them was under 

235 tpe, this is insanely good as Mexico had 10 of 19 players under 235 tpe.

By reading this we can see how incredibly good Houston was player-wise and if anyone wanted the cup

they would have a very tough opponent waiting for them in the playoffs.

The playoffs started and the Mexico kings were ready to make a playoff push for their first-ever founder's cup, 

and we were cruising, we swept every team in our way with 4-0 in the series every time, we felt unbeatable and no one could take a single win from us in 2 whole series, 

While our playoff supremacy continued to rain down on our opponents the Bulls lost a game which meant that the Mexico city kings were officially on the top of the playoff leaderboard,

and the locker room was hyped to the maxed, 

After going unbeaten in the playoffs it was time for our ultimate battle this playoffs and season, the founder's cup finals,

Mexico VS Houston. And what a battle it was there was no certified team who had the lead in the finals, it was back and forth, Mexico won a game then Houston won a game.

This went on until the most exciting and nerve-racking game in all of hockey, Game 7.

And what a game 7 it was, the final score was 6-4 to Mexico.

WE HAD DONE IT! The Mexico City Kings had won their first-ever founders cup + it was on Hylands last season here due to his GM job in Malmö.

The locker room was banging, we were so happy and the feeling was indescribable. Since this was Hylands last chance to get the cup as the GM of Mexico he was stoked.

#FORHYLANDS 

I think I did pretty well in the playoffs to be fair, I put up 7 points with 4 goals and 3 assists

ewrtrfyuio.thumb.png.a01fb6743c0a7a2ffd71f1ae0f5fefb7.png

Again not any "superstar" stats but I'm still proud of the points I put up considering that this was my first season ever.

As we won the founder's cup I had already completed my first goal for my career, in my first season which is pretty insane for me.

The playoffs were amazing and I want to thank each and every person in Mexico for giving me the chance to tag along on this incredible journey

and I look forward to when I will meet them again, maybe we're on the same team, maybe we are enemies, either way, this is a season I will not forget about

as I am very thankful for being picked up by them on waivers and being met with such friendly people.

THE DRAFT

As I got picked up on waivers by Mexico I am still undrafted thus I have about a 0.0001% chance of staying in Mexico because Mexico only has a 6th round pick in the s77 draft 

+ a kind fella mocked drafted me to the 2nd round pick 25 which I think is good considering that I haven't even played a full season,

despite not playing a full season I have still got some draft interviews that have noticed me which I'm very happy about.

The draft next season will be very interesting to see how it plays out and who picks who and if I get drafted to see who is willing to choose me and my player.

Either way, I don't care about where I'm going to get drafted or how they are doing in the league I'd rather be drafted to a team that is active a lot and I can have conversations with and have fun with.

SEASON SUMMARY

This is a season that I will never forget I've

-Almost played a full season

-made new friends

-been in the playoffs

-produced points in the playoffs

-advanced to the playoff finals

-scored a goal in the playoff final

-Game 7 in the playoff finals

-Won the founders cup

and I'm overall proud of my progression and the making of new friends, thus I'm looking forward to the next season I will play.

#FORHYLANDS

1005 words and claiming for week ending 3/7 and 3/14

claiming for week 3/14