Onde Sandstrom Losing His Best Friend.

fonziGG

This season was a tough one. I felt like I didn't progress better than I should've. Next season, I'm expecting some fireworks to come out of the way. Vancouver loses a few stars but I know I will be one of the shining lights. I have to be, because if I'm not then who will be? We have some very young stars shining through, the most impressive young group I've seen besides my draft year. It's sad to lose out on a best friend like Venus Thighstrap (@BladeMaiden) . She will always be the center to my wing. Shes been like family since I came to North America, even throughout her time in Houston we kept in touch most days. Then the draft day came and when we were selected together it was like a dream come through. She also helped me develop the Swedish Womens Hockey Development camp so that young women in Sweden like my sister can achieve their dreams. I know whoever ends up with Venus will have a future captain on their roster. In fact, if she was here for one more season, I don't doubt she would've been the Vancouver captain. I wish her nothing but the best of luck in Free Agency.

Edited by fonziGG

• fonziGG changed the title to Onde Sandstrom Losing His Best Friend.