CHWC

Review:

fam this is great. The background and the text are done really well in this graphic. Putting the United States with the lights is a great choice for a background and I love how it blends a little into the font. Overall it looks very crisp and well done. Extra points for it being black and white. 9/10

Review: Wow man I love this graphic a ton. The black and white was a great choice. The font is perfect and really pops out nicely. I like the player render as well as the constellation you added in there for some extra effect. Honestly, I wouldn't change anything about this. It's very clean 10/10

Review: This graphic is unique and I love that you chose to go black and white (which I haven't seen too much in VHL graphics). The background of an Ariel with lights was such a cool idea and the font goes perfectly. Your player is a little blurry and I wonder if you played with the contrast and light, if it would help the black and white of the player with the background black and white. Overall great job, 9/10.