Future player

Steve

Review: What a cool and unique looking graphic. I like the effect you chose, makes it look more like a painting and really pulls you in/puts the focus on the players facial features. I also like the fonts you chose, they really go with the overall look of the graphic. The only thing you could add would be to include the teams logo somewhere, maybe transparent in the blank space of the upper right hand corner or at least the team name. Great job! I would give it a 9/10.

2 hours ago, LuluSalesAway said:

Review: What a cool and unique looking graphic. I like the effect you chose, makes it look more like a painting and really pulls you in/puts the focus on the players facial features. I also like the fonts you chose, they really go with the overall look of the graphic. The only thing you could add would be to include the teams logo somewhere, maybe transparent in the blank space of the upper right hand corner or at least the team name. Great job! I would give it a 9/10.

This is a concept of a player that I plan on creating at the end of my current players career. It is generic by design though your comment has merit. I could have included some form of vhlm logo blended in. Thanks for the review.

Review: Honestly I don't even know where to start, love the graphic I think you did a good job with the design and the font you chose works perfectly with it. It gives that authentic hockey card look to it which i find KILLER! Based off the previous comment/review I understand the concept but I do feel as if something is missing.. it's clear enough the player is a goalie so position is not necessary but if you did add his jersey number and position it would have made this hockey card look become complete... almost like a collectible! 8.5/10 good work and hope to see more!!