Bana Blab #6

Banackock

Well, it's that time of week and boy did it come fast this time around. I'm currently on Day 7 of 10 for my shift at work and the last few days have been a bit longer of days (nothing wrong with that). I am looking forward to days off though! Last week I was browsing this fishing app I use and seen that someone caught some massive fish in the river we tried out last year while vacationing to BC in the mountains! We already have a trip booked in May/June and then another in August/September, but the moment I seen them pictures I needed to get the hell out there and quench my thirst. Plus, I've ice fished 3 times this year and just like when I was a kid, it sucks. Much more slow! Nice to get out with others but yeah, lol. Anyway, super pumped to get out there and take a break from all the stresses and anxieties of life! Now, onto the blabs..

• VHL draft was the other day. A lot of teams did amazing for trades. It seems this season was the hardest in a long time to move assets but funnily enough, this is probably the off-season with the most lopsided trades too. I was surprised to see GM's who always say "that's too much" paying way more of a price for a lot less. Always funny to see. Lots of ass whooping's handed out this season and a couple of them were handed out by newcomer @Spartan. We picked up @Grant and @Kendrick and we're super thrilled to have them both on the team. Kendrick, well, no intro is needed. Grant is a once upon a time Bear who surely will surprise the league and become a steal!
  • FA was crazy as always (I guess it isn't always). You could tell who the big fish was though. Their FA page was lighting on fire with offers and activity while all the other ones were collecting dust on the shelves. Lots of good people and players on the market this year though! Wish them all good luck!
  • Seattle's happy with where we are right now. I think our roster is pretty good - especially in a conference that took a step back. Still, good teams in the mix and we cannot wait to get things going. Who knows, maybe a few things happen before all of that jazz starts tooting.

Bye