#AsktheBouch: Off-Season & Japan

Gaikoku-hito

Here we are at the start of training camp with Sophomore Robert Bouchard as he prepares for his second season with Prague Phantoms in the VHL in a series we like to call #AsktheBouch.

Heard that you had some difficulties this off season with some travel plans, what happened?

RB: I took an unexpected trip to Japan to see my agent but didn’t understand how far he actually lived from Tokyo so I guess I got lost and caused a bit of confusion for some people but in the end it was great experience.

What was highlight of your trip to Japan?

RB: Mt Fuji at sunset was complete amazing but I must also comment on capsule Hotel that I stayed as that was amazing deep sleep. Best I think I have ever had.

Team was busy this off season bring into two more players in Brian Strong Junior and Xavier Leflamant through Free agency signings, what was your first impressions?

RB: Honestly, with being lost in Japan I was actually very much unaware of a lot of the moves that the team completed this off-season. I think I heard London got a top scorer from another team or something as well. I hope they add depth and skill that our team requires for a strong play-off push gain this season.

I think we even drafted someone but I haven’t been able to met them yet. Should in the next few days or weeks here.  I am excited to get the season started after my off-season experience. I am happy to be back!!

Once again though the season we shall sit down during key points during the season with Robert Bouchard of the Prague Phantoms in a series we like to call #AsktheBouch.

(293 words)

Edited by Gaikoku-hito