Tynan goes to Norway; fulfills life long dream

diamond_ace

Tynan Sylvester, VHLM prospect for the Mississauga Hounds, has just arrived back home in Belize after his preseason vacation. The destination: Norway, where the weather is much more what he'll have to get accustomed to before fully embarking on a hockey career. Why Norway, of all places, when there are plenty of cold countries out there if he wanted to go somewhere? Tynan gave three major reasons.

1. "Oslo just looked like a fun city to go to, most major European cities do, it's just something different and I was glad to be able to experience that."

2. "I wanted to visit the old Olympic areas and the ski resort in Lillehammer, they've still kept it up quite well as opposed to a lot of former Olympic hosts, there's even a museum there dedicated to it."

3. "The most important reason of all, and this in particular is a reason I'd suggest a Norwegian vacation to anyone and everyone. I wanted the chance to punch Tom Henning Ovrebo in the face. A good firm hit, square in the jaw. Seriously, has anyone seen anyone more punchable than that smug asshole? This has been coming for 12 years. It felt great, like a huge weight lifted off my shoulders. It's been a dream of mine to make this happen, and the minute my signing bonus showed up in my account, I booked the flight. Sometimes you have to just go out and do the things you want to do."

19 minutes ago, BOOM said:

You should have let Tordahl know. He would have loved to show you around. 

As long as Ovrebo is still in Norway, I could see Tynan making a few return trips. One punch is not enough for that thief