Riga Hype

Red

With not much else to write about Imma just share my thoughts on how my teams roster is looking like and what my expectations are for this season. To me this team is similar to the team we were at the end of last season except slightly better. We replaced both our two best defensemen who retired with better defensemen making our D-core stronger. Our forwards look very similar with the exceptions of a couple of VHLM call ups. If we are as good as we were at the end of last season I have no doubt we'll make the playoffs. Through the latter half of last season we were 20-9 or something like that so if we can repeat that success it would be great. Also it's pretty cool to see some more prospects push through the 250 TPE barrier. Jared Carter @jaredc7 looks like a steal at 87th overall already and Matthew Sovick Jr @matt sovick looks like he'll be the the lowest drafted player to ever make the VHL which is dope. Sharkton @TheOGShark and Nexber @Domino Draws are also long awaited and exciting additions to the team. as for expectations I'm hopeful we can make the playoffs again, I know that's never guaranteed but if were any better than we were last season we should make it