Bana Blab #8

Banackock

It seems like it was just yesterday I was rushing to get last weeks BB7 done and now here we are rushing through #8 to start the week off good. The 77th VHL regular season is about to get underway today and It's crazy to think that I believe this will be my 29th season with the Seattle Bears. It has always felt like yesterday that I just got my start with the Bears organization but now when I look back and think on it, it feels like a lot more (seems it too). The Bears are hungry once again for another fun filled season where we hopefully chase a lot of W's. We have a bunch of new members coming up this season like Maronen (G), Moore (D), Dawson (F) and they're all looking to battle and earn spots on the roster. It's going to be very interesting. With that said, let's do the 3 blab bullets and call it a day.

• Sent in lines. Looks like maybe all but 2 games (Malmo and Prague) for the next 10 will be against conference opponents. These games will be huge. 1 team from the NA will get to face Maronen in his first game and then the other will be a team from the EU. The lines are interesting and we're splitting a bunch of things up. Also looks like @zepheter hasn't applied his re-roll yet so we'll see how that effects us! Go Bears Go!
  • I have a couple more weeks off from writing media spots which is always a nice thing but at the same time, it gets you a little lazy and complacent. Only logging in to do these small chores, it's gonna suck when the free ride is over and I'm gonna have to write again, lol. 
  • @fonziGG replaced beav in the Wolves GM seat and I wish him the best of luck. Always chatting behind the scenes and get along real well. I am excited to work with him in the future - as well as the Vancouver organization. I wish him the best of luck! Have fun in the role.