First week report for VHL Season 77 - March 25

First week report for VHL Season 77

Today is March 25th. We had a chance to chat with Rhynex Entertainment @Rhynex Entertainment of the New York Americans after a massive game verse D.C. Dragons.

Reporter: Hello Rhynex! Good to see you! First of all congrats in your fantastic game against D.C. Dragons! Can you tell us what happened? What sparked the offensive production to spring you to the top of the leader board standings?

RE: Hello. Thank you! I have much thanks to my teammates for that result! I mean seriously, I was only third star of the game ;) My linemates Red Lite @Tate and Gary Rush @G_Rush had fabulous games themselves. Couldn't have such an explosive game without them!

Reporter: You are currently leading all players this season with 17 points in 9 games. How do you plan to keep up with your production to maintain top stop in the points leader board?

RE: Don't think too much about my current standing. There are many special players in the VHL, I had one really good game. It's tough to be leading the points race. I just need to try main consistency and put up points.

Reporter: I know you have a busy schedule, any leaving remarks for the fans in New York?

RE: I've said it before, there's going to be exciting times in New York! I feel we are in the right track and we have a nice group here in New York! Just sit tight and enjoy the fun of hockey!

Reporter: Thank you for your time! Good luck for the rest of the season!

[word count 262]