30-minute sig too

STZ

Review

I really like the font you chose for the name and the texture used on the surname! I think it helps the yellow text stand out from the yellow jersey and prevents it from looking super cluttered to the eye. I also like the distortion effect around the player cutout, and the blur effect adds depth to the overall edit. The contrast in the light and shadow is also really nice and adds nice detail to the image. However, I think the light effect + the distortion effect makes the white text for the first name a little difficult to read, so I think moving the light flare a little further from the name would have helped that. Overall, definitely a solid 8/10, big fan of this!

Edited by MOOSE_

Review:

One of the best graphics I've seen on hear. i have no clue how you managed to make this in 30 minutes. my favorite parts about this is the streamlined effect going on in the background and the font. They are both extremely visually appealing especially on the helmet where it almost looks like its gold. All the color's and lighting meshes really well and there's pretty much nothing you could do to make this better. 10/10