Position: C

Height: 69 in.

Weight: 180 lbs.

Birthplace: Canada

Player Page

@VHLM GM

yiX5BQi.png

Welcome to the league, @Minion!

My name is Rory and I'm the general manger of the Halifax 21st, and we'd love to have you onboard for the S77 season. We're hoping for a mid-table finish, but with players like you we can become a fierce competitor! Right now, we can give you third line minutes but with hard work and good earning you can see yourself move up! I like to think we have a great discord server that can help you with any questions that you have, and help provide a great community for you to step your toes into the VHL.

If you're interested in accepting my offer and joining the Halifax 21st, quote this and say "BOAT GANG"!

2 minutes ago, rory said:

yiX5BQi.png

Welcome to the league, @Minion!

My name is Rory and I'm the general manger of the Halifax 21st, and we'd love to have you onboard for the S77 season. We're hoping for a mid-table finish, but with players like you we can become a fierce competitor! Right now, we can give you third line minutes but with hard work and good earning you can see yourself move up! I like to think we have a great discord server that can help you with any questions that you have, and help provide a great community for you to step your toes into the VHL.

If you're interested in accepting my offer and joining the Halifax 21st, quote this and say "BOAT GANG"!

BOAT GANG

1195363751_YUKONFEELTHERUSH.png.b11cc48a655243978737fe794b40e188.png

Hey @Minion!

A very warm welcome to the league! My name is fromtheinside and I am the Assistant General Manager for the Yukon Rush, and we are highly interested in having you added to be apart of the team!

We here at the Rush pride ourselves on developing our players to the best they can be, so whatever help you need both myself and the General Manager will take as much time as you need to help show you the ropes and to help make your player a star!

We can offer you 3rd Line Minutes to start out with, but depending on your activity and development we can guarantee you moving up the lineup!

If you like the sound of joining us, quote this with a comment saying "#feeltherush":D 

• 7 months later...

Hi Minion, welcome to the VHL! I'm Ledge and Dairy, the general manager of the Miami Marauders. This season, the Marauders are rebuilding, but that means we can offer you top six minutes and special teams time. However, with the amount of new players created, and our success with waivers in the past, we are expecting a playoff push. The Marauders are historically a very successful franchise, having won 2 championships in the last 6 seasons, despite only becoming a franchise fairly recently. Our discord locker room has lots of new players like yourself as well as successful alumni to help you on your journey. Quote this post with 'Dropping the Anchor!' if you want to join the Miami Marauders.

Good luck with your career!

Spoiler

jk lol

4 minutes ago, Ledge and Dairy said:

Hi Minion, welcome to the VHL! I'm Ledge and Dairy, the general manager of the Miami Marauders. This season, the Marauders are rebuilding, but that means we can offer you top six minutes and special teams time. However, with the amount of new players created, and our success with waivers in the past, we are expecting a playoff push. The Marauders are historically a very successful franchise, having won 2 championships in the last 6 seasons, despite only becoming a franchise fairly recently. Our discord locker room has lots of new players like yourself as well as successful alumni to help you on your journey. Quote this post with 'Dropping the Anchor!' if you want to join the Miami Marauders.

Good luck with your career!

Reveal hidden contents

jk lol

Dropping the Anchor