Adrienne traded?

Bayley

News out of Vancouver is that defenseman Micah Adrienne has been traded to the Toronto Legion. It all came after an apparent fall out with the General Manager. We did catch up to Adrienne about it. 

"I guess this is the business of it? The last I talked to the General Manager was that they wanted to keep me as a Wolf for my entire career until I wanted to be traded. I did originally go to him about the drive not being there, so to get as much as he could for me. But, our conversation went well. He was giving ways to get back in the gym, and get better. Even the mention to the public that was I'd be with the Wolves until I wanted out. I did not have any single conversation with the General Manager since. I didn't even know I was traded until I got a message from the new General Manager. It's a little bit frustrating to say the least. This is the business, I have to roll with it. Being promised something and being given another is ... whatever. With that said, I am ready for my new challenge in Toronto. Looking forward to seeing what I can do for the Legion. I am excited to make new teammates and really start this new path. I have a lot to prove."