Tucker Sucks So Far

NSG

“Oof”- Henry Tucker, when asked about his recent performance.

Henry Tucker is playing like, well, a rookie. After 26 games, the right winger has 1 goal and 1 assist on 23 shots as he plays in the 4th line. His 40 DI isnt making headlines, with only 14 PIM, and 16 HIT and 4 SB. His plus/minus of -7 isnt great either. GM @fonziGG has been doing fine, we’re in the playoff picture, and it appears that a reason this is so is because Tucker doesn’t get much ice time.

Anyways, the prospects are coming along nicely, except for one guy who can count like hell on the Discord but hasn’t logged in to the VHL since Friday. Idk what happened there, but OK, whatever, I guess. 

Miami & Minnesota aren’t doing horrible, though @Rayzor_7’s Storm are 1 point out of the playoffs, which may be some sort of divine payback for him transferring Funk Jr. out of HCP on the EFL, but most likely not, while @InstantRockstar is making me wish that I was still there, so I could actually win a Founder’s Cup instead of sit on the bench 95% of the time, like Tucker did in 74. But ay, not everyone wins in the VHLM. 

Since I need this 2 TPE, I’ll talk some more. Tucker currently ranks 13th among the VHL Class of S76 in TPE, despite being drafted 26th. #FISTED ANALLY BY A CIRCUS MONKEY is my take on it. I will say, though, that I’m not exactly on a HOF trajectory, given my long history of underperforming and being overpenalized.

Now, as my mom would say when hanging up on the phone, “Ok, bye.”

265 words

Edited by NSG88