Jugs sets sights on first round ramble

NerdyCowz

its no question i joined the league a little later in the season however I've been earning to make up for it. I look at  the draft rankings and tpe wise and where i sit each week and quite honestly i thought i would be a later round pick for VHL but im seriously starting to think I've pushed my name into the first round debate. now i know this probably makes me look bad for a public thing like this but i really think its a possible outcome for me and my first players career. i don't think it'd be like top five or something crazy but a later first rounder could be realistic and i kind of want people that actually read/ see this to comment and let me know there thoughts on what my draft ranking would be. i would love some extra tpe if we could do draft predictions as i think betting on myself for tpe would be cool  anyways short ramble here as i wrote theme week and posted so hopefully i can keep grinding tpe to make the argument of first round realistic then me sounding crazy. Hopefully i have a good enough build too help the Marlins out and continue our grind as a team. I'm just excited for the draft and seeing where myself and my teammates all end up. i know saying i could be a first rounder may come off bad but i'd like some input on the draft and how rankings work/ what do gms all look for etc. 

nice article and it dosen't make you look bad in public, I was too at the time hyped for the draft, but the only problem there is that you are actually good and I'm not.

in the end this gets a solid 8 out of a 10, keep it up!

10 hours ago, NerdyCowz said:

its no question i joined the league a little later in the season however I've been earning to make up for it. I look at  the draft rankings and tpe wise and where i sit each week and quite honestly i thought i would be a later round pick for VHL but im seriously starting to think I've pushed my name into the first round debate. now i know this probably makes me look bad for a public thing like this but i really think its a possible outcome for me and my first players career. i don't think it'd be like top five or something crazy but a later first rounder could be realistic and i kind of want people that actually read/ see this to comment and let me know there thoughts on what my draft ranking would be. i would love some extra tpe if we could do draft predictions as i think betting on myself for tpe would be cool  anyways short ramble here as i wrote theme week and posted so hopefully i can keep grinding tpe to make the argument of first round realistic then me sounding crazy. Hopefully i have a good enough build too help the Marlins out and continue our grind as a team. I'm just excited for the draft and seeing where myself and my teammates all end up. i know saying i could be a first rounder may come off bad but i'd like some input on the draft and how rankings work/ what do gms all look for etc. 

Hell no! Be your own biggest cheerleader. Tell GMs why they NEED to draft you. There’s lots of new VHLMers that I don’t know at all - how are you going to stand out? I lobbied hard for myself in the S73 draft. I wrote a media spot about why I should go first overall. Some dummy actually believed me, and Groovy Dood became one of those rare first gen 1OA picks. First gens are high risk, high reward because we never know how long you’re going to stick around. Make the GMs trust you’re legit, that you’re going to stay here for the whole career (holy hell that’s like a year a half irl), and that you know how and want to be a max earner. 

Pump your own tires because you can’t expect anyone else to do it. 

20 hours ago, bigAL said:

Some dummy actually believed me, and Groovy Dood became one of those rare first gen 1OA picks.

That "dummy" GM himself became the first #1 OV first gen in a long time (before that it was STZ(?) in mid 30's). It all figures out I guess. 🤷‍♂️

2 hours ago, hedgehog337 said:

That "dummy" GM himself became the first #1 OV first gen in a long time (before that it was STZ(?) in mid 30's). It all figures out I guess. 🤷‍♂️

799dc6e60a59164eea2eaa996ff63e10.gif

The stars did line up for that one with DC winning the lottery, but still, shoot your shot!