Wild Country

Kendrick

The Saskatoon Wild are ready to go and are set to challenge for the Founder's Cup. The 39th season of the VHL is upon us and the Wild have a stacked team of prospects ready to compete. Kurtis Hunter leads the offence into a season where the Wild hope to improve drastically in the offensive end of the ice. Rami Jakobssen sits beside Hunter on a line that will also feature veteran Mikael Svensson plugged right into the centre position between the two. 

On the backend the Wild will have stay over and last years captain Lights Bokan patrolling a blue line that consists of high profile prospects. Joshua Rubin was selected in this past Dispersal draft and looks to be a great bonus for a team also consisting of Gunzerker Salvador and Mason Richardson. All these players play in front of one of the favourite for Goalie of the Year in Gunnar Skovsgard. The young Danish goaltender is looking to model his career after former Danish VHL'er Jakob Kjeldsen.

The Wild will look to contend in a very competitive North American conference that consists of the upstart Ottawa Lynx and always dangerous Yukon Rush.

Did you know that Saskatoon was the first ever team I played for here? Well you do now

Thats why I chose them.

Kyrie doesn't speak English as his first language, he meant you suck. I agree you do suck in some situations.