Rookie V.S Sophmore Game

Ball

Was thinking about it and it seemed like a pretty cool thing to do. I know the NBA does this during all star weekend and it would be another thing for the offseason to keep interest up, especially with the new guys who don't have much to look forward to in the offseason. Just a thought but lemme know what yall think of it. We could do straight up rookie v sophomore or a draft of the two classes to make it a bit more even.

Not always, some of the newer draft classes have been pretty stacked, yes the sophomores might win a majority of the games but it wouldn't be 100 percent of them in my opinion.

Also that is why I suggested a draft to make the teams a bit more even.

• 2 weeks later...

I think it's a neat idea, but I disagree with having a draft. Just play it out with the sophomores having a much stronger team, considering it's just an exhibition game. If the rookies ever win, that's extra cause for celebration knowing they were at a disadvantage. Plus we could disallow any all stars from playing in this game, which would be more likely to take a player away from the sophomores.

I think it's a neat idea, but I disagree with having a draft. Just play it out with the sophomores having a much stronger team, considering it's just an exhibition game. If the rookies ever win, that's extra cause for celebration knowing they were at a disadvantage. Plus we could disallow any all stars from playing in this game, which would be more likely to take a player away from the sophomores.

Make it so if any player in the allstar game can't play in this one. SIMPLE

Yeah that makes it fair. So let's get this going commishes, ball's in your court