Hockey pucks in a Glass House

AW13

3 games to go for the Warsaw Predators this season and winger Lexi Glass has certainly outpaced herself this season more than any other season in her career. Currently, the Warsaw Predators have almost locked up the best overall record in the entire league and depending on tiebreakers they might have already gotten that this season.

One of the reasons for Warsaw's incredible season has been the emergence of Glass who after starting to emerge last season with a 67 point season has now exploded onto the scene and through 69 games so far, Lexi has accrued 87 points. She has reached a new career high in goals scored with 36 so far after scoring 32 last season and has definitely achieved a new career high in assists with 51 so far this season with her previous career high at 35 last season. Glass has exploded on to the scene and in another contract year, might be looking for a big payday with the final years of her prime coming up!

Warsaw has relied on a great showing from their recent draftees and Glass is included in that and they may look to make sure Glass stays a Predator forever, something that Glass has never ruled out.

"I love this team! I really want to win here in Warsaw! I feel like I can really just play my game and my teammates have been tremendous all along as well, I have really enjoyed myself. Warsaw is not the most glamorous places in the world but hey, I am here for hockey first and foremost!"