Letter to Home - Nicholas Mariani

Mistxh J

Hey Dad,

I know we haven't spoken in awhile, with school getting hectic and the VHLM season coming to its end, I haven't even had time to breathe. Don't worry though I haven't forgotten about you or mom (BTW say hi to her for me), so I am mainly writing to you guys to fill you in on everything that's been going on. For starters, school went great, I passed all my exams with flying colors! Was so worth it through all the pain it gave me 😅.  Aside from that, I worked really hard in the second half of the season and I actually led all rookies in points over the season!!! It was unbelievable, I wanted it from the start, but fell behind by more than 10 points with one week left in the season; thankfully I found my 'game' in that last week, kind of ironic how at the end is when I felt most comfortable but I will take it. I had 92 points in 72 games and got 38 goals, almost hit 40!! Unfortunately I'm not yet the prolific scorer you were dad, but I will get there 😉. To top it all off WE MADE THE PLAYOFFS!!! Anyways that is pretty much everything in a nutshell, I'll call once playoffs are over so I can plan a visit and tell you EVERYTHING, hope I made you guys proud.

Love you,

Nicholas

PS

@thadthrasher and @Eldredman have been treating me well and hope to meet you soon!