Brendan Telker

On 5/1/2021 at 6:20 PM, Telkster said:

Telkster I am here to review your graphic and there are a few points I will highlight, some good, most bad.

good:

- I like the composition of the image. The player render overlapping the team logo in the background gives the elements interaction.

- THe font selection isn't too bad.

- The background texture and font colours both work well with the malmo logo.

bad:

- Render needs lots of work, specifically in 2 areas:

1) Logo swap. The existing AK BARS logo is clearly visible below the nighthawks logo. You can use a tool called CLONE STAMP TOOL or HEALING TOOL (or combination of both) to replace the AK BARS logo with green fabric texture found around it on the jersey. (you CLONE the green jersey texture ontop of the ak bars logo, hiding it)

2) Lack of color change on the red. You can fix this by applying a HUE/ADJUSTMENT layer ontop of the render, sliding the 'hue' slider until the red in the jersey turns blue (the rest of the colors of the render will be all wonky) but then you just apply a LAYER MASK to the hue/adjustment layer, click on the layer mask, press CTRL+I (invert) so the mask becomes BLACK, and then use a WHITE BRUSH to paint on the layer mask, only revealing the "red" parts of the jersey, which will then make them blue.

- Cut is a little bit rough on the render. There are edges, especially on his jersey, where you can see the previous background (white specs) and the only real way around this is taking the time to zoom in with a layer mask OR eraser tool, and erasing those white bits. It takes time, but makes a difference in an end graphic.

I feel like this is enough for a review, but there are other elements missing like render effects, cohesive lighting/shading throughout the entire graphic, and the fact it's a weird 1280x1280 square that really has not much of a use, besides the tpe bag, which you have done enough to secure.

5/10