Uhtred hits lowest moment in his VHL career in game 7 conference final loss

leafsman

Uhtreds secod last season ended horribly as he took a hooking penalty in game 7 OT that lead to a game winning goal for Helsinki, needles to say it's the low point of his career. "I feel so bad that I costed us a chance at a cup. You always feel terrible when a team scores a powerplay goal while in the box and multiply that feeling by a million and you get how I felt. I am just glad it's not the final game of my career and I can make it up by scoring the championship goal next season. Uhtred will now look to get that elusive third cup in his swan song season. "It would be great to retire as a champion and I will do everything I can to make that possible next season."

Had the predators came out on top in game 7, uhtred would have faced off against the Bears , the team who he won 2 cups with. I think we would have given the Bears a great series and of course I will say we would've come out on top but we will never know. I am happy for my former teammates but this season has left me a bitter old man and that will continue until we hit the ice next season.