creed update/news 8

assassin6898

so with the playoffs done and the season over i now shift my focus to the WJC to win gold for the U.S.A and I for one am looking forward to it as i play with my old teammate from San Diego @Eldredman Craig and my teammate from Halifax @Tbeez99 Glass. As I look forward to the WJC i will fight to get us the gold this year but with all that known we return back to my weekly creed update and news as always I give you updates on my stats in TPE and what my current goals assist and everything else and also give you my goals for either the season or week as always I look forward to telling you also I've just been promoted to my team in D.C. as i set sail from halifax to D.C. cant wait to play with them next season. wish me luck and lets get into it

now with every week I give you my TPE stats and I'm currently at 267 tpa with my current stats being

CK=40  FG=40 DI=50 SK=70 ST=40 PH=70 FO=62 PA=70 SC=85 DF=77 PS=55 EX=40 LD=42

With this being said lets move on to my playoff stats and they are as follows

GP=12 G=2 A=4 P=6 +/-=-2 SHT=31 PIM=0 HIT=7 SB=2 GW=0 PPG=0 SHG=0

Now with this we move on to my goals and they are as followed

1. get scoring to 90

2.get defense to 80

3. win gold in WJC

4.get creed rant out if no vht this week

5.probley upgrade faceoffs

6.probley upgrade puck handling

7.probley upgrade skating

8.get interviews

9.get a agm/gm job for a team (to be done at some point)

with all this this has been your weekly creed news/update and as i say every week if you want to interview me ill be glad to take any interview just dm me on the vhl discord or on here but with this in the words of truman from the movie the truman show and if I don't see you good afternoon, good evening, and good night