random quote #63

hedgehog337

so uhmm I started to do PT's too late and I'm already tired of doing them. fuck these point tasks jfc.

Like idk we had some offseason. I drafted a couple of good players and maybe some steals along the way...wait the latter was Ledge and Sus' job. Also some trades went it and stuff. Helsinki losing Emi is a hella blow which puts them below a couple of EU teams immediately tbh. Nice start for Rayz lol. Then Bana grabbing players left and right which I feel might end up badly for them. This team looks to stacked for me. Also, NA conference is something else. We may name a couple of teams who shouldn't miss the playoffs, but this is going to be a war.

I do hope sths won't do stupid shit and give us a playoff spot like we deserved last season. Tbh one of the most disgusting thing that this engine has done ever. Absolutely worthless move which took my interest out of this league for a moment. I kinda cooled down by the offseason, but there is a chance that the similar outcome will kill my GM tenure altogether. So let's see. We should make into the playoffs imo.

So yeah I wrote something. I already wish my players in sim leagues are becoming vets so I can just cruising along with claiming welfare all the time.

That's it and I'm out.

Review: This is practically a TL:DR, for this week in the VHL. Mentioning the draft, FA and some of the event around the league is great for a quick look around the VHL. Although, might I suggest, if you are looking for a quick PT, do a graphic. 9/10