First Graphic

Hank

Creative and love all the red used, text is very cool too. Think you added a little too much detail and it seems jam packed, could have been blended better so everything doesn't look different. For a first timer though this is top notch, cant wait to see the next one. 7.5/10.

Edited by 16z

20 hours ago, Hank said:

PicMonkey_-_Google_Chrome_5_19_2021_5_29

Review: This is a very cool graphic! I think I am in love with it! I like the all red on it. The background looks so cool, good choice! I also like the logo which is moved a bit behind the player. Maybe you could use a different font! If I am being honest this is a 9.5 from me!👍

Review: Well done Hank, there is a lot of promise ahead from you. Singing to my heart here with one of my all time faves Henrik Zetteberg. I'd like to see what you could do with a logo swap in the future. Overall good work here, 7.5/10

Great job for your first graphic, you have all the fundamentals, cut render, background, blending and text.  I think you have potential to improve quickly, once you get some more skills under your belt to help the flow of things.  Overall I'd give this first one 6/10