Warsaw Starts Slow; Dear Not Concerned

Renomitsu

Warsaw, Poland - Asked in a recent presser if it felt odd to be outside of the top ten -- actually the top forty -- point scorers to start the season, Aloe quickly responded.

"Not at all," the young Danish forward said with a smile and a laugh, "I've been there in my first couple of seasons and I'll be there to start this season. It is nigh impossible to judge who will be good or bad in a season even off of the first ten or fifteen games; I remember overreacting to Malmo's hot start ten games in two or three seasons after they became a team. We still have sixty-seven or sixty-eight games left to go."

The Predators suffered a couple of early losses unexpectedly this season, leaving them in the middle of the pack in the European Conference with a game in hand very early on. Early schedules can be deceiving, however, and the will of STHS is ultimately unknown to us all.

So don't freak out if your team is doing poorly and you expected to do well. You've got 90+% of the season left and haven't played half of the teams; nearly every team has some line chemistry to work out.

[This vhl.com is being used for the 4 TPE x5 weekly package, #1 of 5]

Edited by Renomitsu