Random Stuff for My Article

STZ

Okay so I have about 40 minutes before the deadline, and I just remembered it was Sunday. It’s long weekend for our Queen so completely forgot that this is Sunday. I spent all day making three new vegetable garden boxes so I have a mild case of sun stroke and I’m about 10 beers deep - so here goes.

- Hard Markinson has played well so far to start the season. He had a goal early on but has been a hit machine. I’ve enjoyed my time early on in Moscow, very excited to see how Hard does for the rest of the season and into the rest of his career.

- After my first full season as AGM in Malmo it’s been a pretty fun experience. Hylands has built something really good and I’m getting my GM fix just by consulting him through some of the moves he makes. I really do foresee myself sticking in a role like this as it is the perfect balance of being behind the scenes but not having to be as big of a role as GM.

- VHL announced a new mid-tier league to take away from some of the lower talent pool in the VHL. Instead of expanding, they are bringing in a new league where you can play in between VHLM and VHL. I like change and this will be interesting. However, I usually max out my TPE so by the sounds of it I’ll be bypassing this league every time I do create.

- I’ve been playing around with an idea in my head recently. I’m considering doing livestreams where I look through every single graphic submission posted that week and do a live review of them. Also possibly trying to do some photoshop work in stream. I just don’t even know how to stream and it seems like a lot of work.

I hope I have enough words, I’m on my phone so I can’t check... 

13 minutes ago, STZ said:

- I’ve been playing around with an idea in my head recently. I’m considering doing livestreams where I look through every single graphic submission posted that week and do a live review of them. Also possibly trying to do some photoshop work in stream. I just don’t even know how to stream and it seems like a lot of work.

This would be pretty dope tbh, I'd casually sit and watch the photoshop work at least. For the live review thing, I think if you streamed a live review, you could probably turn that sheer volume into a podcast PT claim. OBS and Streamlabs are two tools I think most streamers use - would be happy to chat with you about OBS since I've dabbled with it a little bit.

For the photoshop work alone, you could just sit in a discord VC and share your screen!

1 hour ago, STZ said:

Do it!!! Please.