The search for the S36 statistics

OrbitingDeath

The search for the S36 statistics

I decided it would be a good idea to do a Hall of Fame article sometime, so when the opportunity presented itself, I had the choice between Mike Szatkowski Jr. and Jeff Downey. Considering I was in the league longer than Spartan, who would write the other, I opted for Szatkowski Jr, and this has bitten me in the ass ever since, as old information might be hard to come by when pages are missing on the portal.

So I am looking for the S36 information, how was his rookie season, who played who in the playoffs etcetera. But the page just isn't there and also an old index thread on the forum no longer contained the information. I asked Will to look into it and he said he would, but even after a reminder there was no further update about this.  I know I still need to write the other seasons as well, but I would like to do it chronologically, so i'm currently in a bit of a standstill here.

Hopefully with this article, there is someone that has a file somewhere which we can upload to access the actual data of that season, so I can continue writing this article. Requesting this with a vhl.com might not be the most efficient way to get the information, but I needed to do one regardless for the monthly affiliate checks, so atleast this gave me something to write about.

And to @Mike, I promise you, your article will come :) Sorry for the delay!