That Dude Seen at London Pride Festivals

Cornholio

That Dude, a second year forward for the London United of the VHL, was recently spotted at a Pride festival/March in London. When asked about this, Dude had some words to share:

”It doesn’t what sexual orientation I am. It’s all about being there, utilizing my platform as a professional hockey player, to make sure that the Pride community know that they have allies. I remember growing up in Iceland and there were some folks who didn’t take too kindly to those people. That’s fine with me and all, but the very least you can do is show respect for others exactly how you’d want to be respected. 

Plus there are some pretty cool stuff and displays going on during those Pride events, and it’s always nice to get to interact with people whom we might not even typically socialize with on a regular basis, you know? Embrace the beautiful diversity that’s going on in our world.”

On the ice, That Dude has logged 19 points halfway through S78 and is on pace to beat his numbers from last season— a testament to his continued development and positively contributing to the team success. London has made up some ground on the European leading Warsaw Predators although it’ll be tough to overtake them for the #1 seed. But London’s sure as hell gonna try.