(S79) C - Jason Deramo, TPE: 72

Ab_2003

image.jpeg.38de8827c30eb950736c6cdacbf9a950.jpeg

Welcome to the League!!!! @Ab_2003

My name is Tina and I am the AGM of the S77 Founder Cup Champion Miami Marauders!! We would be very pleased to have you join us for the S78 season! We are a young up and coming team with lots of opportunity to play top line minutes and special teams! We are known for our very fun and interactive locker room; We take pride in our players earning and we do our very best to make it easy and fun for everyone here in Miami.  

Miami has a long list of great players and alumni that are helpful, encouraging and determined to be the best! 

If you are interested in accepting this offer and becoming a Marauder! Quote this with #TakingMyTalentsToSouthBeach

Good Luck in your career wherever you go :)

-Tina

Miami Marauders

Assistant General Manager

image.png.32a2676a008f84c483b57e03860c2451.png

Hey, @Ab_2003

Welcome to the VHLM! I’m Alex_J32, AGM for the Philadelphia Reapers. We have a good team this year that is making a serious run for the cup, and we would love to have you. Right now, we can offer you 3rd Line minutes with the chance to move up and obtain more playing time if you’re active and ready to compete!

Although it’s not as many minutes as some other clubs offer, we do give you the serious chance in joining a team that could potentially raise the cup at the end of the season. We pride ourselves on our work ethic, our competitiveness, and our team presence as Reapers. Our locker room is made up of a great group of guys that will help you really enjoy the VHL and the community of users as a whole. The GM @KaleebtheMighty and myself are devoted to helping players develop and become the best they can be!

If you’re interested in joining the Reapers, just quote this post and say #fearthereaper. I look forward to seeing your response and watching you flourish in the VHL regardless of where you sign!

-Alex_J32, AGM of the Philadelphia Reapers

23 minutes ago, tinafrombobsburgers said:

image.jpeg.38de8827c30eb950736c6cdacbf9a950.jpeg

Welcome to the League!!!! @Ab_2003

My name is Tina and I am the AGM of the S77 Founder Cup Champion Miami Marauders!! We would be very pleased to have you join us for the S78 season! We are a young up and coming team with lots of opportunity to play top line minutes and special teams! We are known for our very fun and interactive locker room; We take pride in our players earning and we do our very best to make it easy and fun for everyone here in Miami.  

Miami has a long list of great players and alumni that are helpful, encouraging and determined to be the best! 

If you are interested in accepting this offer and becoming a Marauder! Quote this with #TakingMyTalentsToSouthBeach

Good Luck in your career wherever you go :)

-Tina

Miami Marauders

Assistant General Manager

#TakingMyTalentsToSouthBeach