(S79) LW - fatt neek, TPE: 72

image.jpeg.38de8827c30eb950736c6cdacbf9a950.jpeg

Welcome to the League!!!! @Notstarwarsgunner

My name is Tina and I am the AGM of the S77 Founder Cup Champion Miami Marauders!! We would be very pleased to have you join us for the S78 season! We are a young up and coming team with lots of opportunity to play top line minutes and special teams! We are known for our very fun and interactive locker room; We take pride in our players earning and we do our very best to make it easy and fun for everyone here in Miami.  

Miami has a long list of great players and alumni that are helpful, encouraging and determined to be the best! 

If you are interested in accepting this offer and becoming a Marauder! Quote this with #TakingMyTalentsToSouthBeach

Good Luck in your career wherever you go :)

-Tina

Miami Marauders

Assistant General Manager

image.jpeg.67bb47c5717765c857c222624d7d1bf2.jpeg

1195363751_YUKONFEELTHERUSH.png.b11cc48a655243978737fe794b40e188.png

WELCOME TO THE VHL!

A long time ago, in a galaxy far away there's a team in the VHLM called the Yukon Rush, led by GM @Juice and myself! You could say that we have the proverbial "high ground" on the competition in the VHLM this season as we are currently in first place. We have a team full of veteran users in the community who can be useful resources for new players like yourself.

We pride ourselves on taking in young padawans such as yourself and crafting them into Jedis. At this point in the season, most rosters are pretty full with the exception of the weaker teams. If you want a chance to win a championship in your very first season, we are the place for you. The only setback is that since you're a new player and coming to a strong team, you would be getting minimal fourth line minutes.

If you are ready to start your Jedi apprenticeship here in Yukon, quote my post and reply with #FeelTheRush. Should you decide to sign with us, we will contact you via DM and send you a contract and get you set up with our Team Discord. No matter where you end up, I hope you enjoy your time here in the VHL. All the best, and may the force by with you!