Bana Blab #17

Banackock

Hello. Not even gonna do a massive thing here. I always end up blabbing way too much in the 3 bullet things and it ends up being a media spot. I hope everyone enjoyed their Friday's and if you're off, enjoys their upcoming time days away from the workplace, etc. NOW... LET's BLAB!

• Theme week was this week and of course, we're talking about the VHLE. This was a given and I don't think it surprised anyone other than new members or people who live under a rock! It's been cool to see what everyone has written for the places, but probably like most, I've really enjoyed seeing some peoples graphics. @Zetterberg and @KaleebtheMighty are a couple of guys who pop into mind that have done some seriously decent work. Thanks guys!
  • The Bears have slowed down a little bit which is something we expected. We were flying pretty damn high for quite a while. Our goal is to be the best we can be but ultimately, make the playoffs. That's all you got to do. We want our players to have the best seasons they can and try and collect those W's. We're very happy with where were sitting right now. Honestly, I probably expect us to fall a little bit. Not saying our roster doesn't deserve to be there.. we have a pretty serious roster and imo, it's scary to play against. Sometimes STHS doesn't like that though and just based off a hunch and me being negative, I think it's time Simon is going to correct our hot play this season. That's okay though!
  • Everyone on the team has done incredibly well and have played their roles super good. All the new members we added to the team are vibing like a Bears family and not a single one has been an issue and has added so, so, soooo much to the team on and off the STHS ice. Very happy with the team, it's members, and how they've come together to welcome the new, embrace the old and make Seattle a wicked place to spend their time.