(S79) C - Kenneth Vann, TPE: 72

RollerGames

yiX5BQi.png
Welcome to the league, @RollerGames!

My name is Rory and I'm the general manger of the Halifax 21st, and we'd love to have you onboard for the S78 season. We're hoping for a mid-table finish, but with players like you we can become a fierce competitor! Right now, we can give you fourth line minutes. I like to think we have a great discord server that can help you with any questions that you have, and help provide a great community for you to dip your toes into the VHL.

If you're interested in accepting my offer and joining the Halifax 21st, quote this and say "accepted"!

image.jpeg.38de8827c30eb950736c6cdacbf9a950.jpeg

Welcome to the League!!!! @RollerGames

My name is Tina and I am the AGM of the S77 Founder Cup Champion Miami Marauders!! We would be very pleased to have you join us for the S78 season! We are a young up and coming team with lots of opportunity to play top line minutes and special teams! We are known for our very fun and interactive locker room; We take pride in our players earning and we do our very best to make it easy and fun for everyone here in Miami.  

Miami has a long list of great players and alumni that are helpful, encouraging and determined to be the best! 

If you are interested in accepting this offer and becoming a Marauder! Quote this with #TakingMyTalentsToSouthBeach

Good Luck in your career wherever you go :)

-Tina

Miami Marauders

Assistant General Manager

image.jpeg.67bb47c5717765c857c222624d7d1bf2.jpeg

Welcome @RollerGames

My name is MexicanCow and I'm the AGM of the Mississauga Hounds. We want you to join our roster of players! We can offer 2nd line minutes with the opportunity to move up in no time with some good earning. As a rebuilder we can offer you more minutes then most other teams meaning you'll be able to make the most out of your players first season by joining us. Mississauga has a history of training and shaping top tier players who have dominated the VHL. I hope to see you out on the Ice.

If you wanna get the best possible start to your player you quote this post and say #ReleaseTheHounds 

MexicanCow

Mississauga Hounds Management