Shagg

STZ

• 2 weeks later...

Review:

A really good example of a great design. I like the noisy effect with clean render face. Blur on the text isn't really needed but it doesn't hurt the overall feel of this graphic. Speaking of text, great blend of font and effects. I guess the only thing I have to point out is that it has a ton of dead space on the right. I think everything could have been moved more center and it would have a better balance. Great job.

8.5/10

Review:
Nicely done here. Everything fits the overall design well. The team text is a bit hard to read and the focus could have been centered a bit more to fight the negative space on the right (although I think this was a purposeful visual choice). I like that the render is looking right at you. 8/10.

This is probably my favourite sig from you since I’ve joined. I love the deteriorated text and the small touch of yellow to represent Moscow’s colors. This dispersed effect all around the sig gives it a lot of depth, and it looks so simple but very detailed at the same time. Centering it more might have given it more balance but that soft touch of yellow lighting in the middle kind of makes up for the negative space. 9.75/10.

Edited by McKelvie