SHATTER the GLASS

Jubis

Never seen anything like this! Looks absolute incredible. I'm still learning graphics myself and I could only hope I could make something like this someday. Only thing I have to say is that one of the fans does look like a scary blob monster but still a 10/10

There's a lot going on here, but you've really managed to make every aspect of this graphic count. Everything adds something to the concept, especially the symbols on the bottom that build further on the idea of Mitchell being a beast on the ice. Like this a lot, so 9/10!

Review:

This is a really cool and unique graphic. I guess you're going for like an album cover type deal with the parental advisory logo in the bottom left, its a super cool idea and it's all came together really nice. The coloring and effects all fit in really well and i like that "Latrell" if featured prominently at the top. Also the thug life bit at the bottom gave me a good chuckle :D Overall this was a nice change a pace and something different from the usual. Good job! 8/10