The Seabasstard reveals his mid-season injuries.

Seabass

The Seabasstard didn't have the best rookie season for a former Top 5 pick. There was even a point in the season where the Seabasstard was held off the point sheet for over ten games and fans were already starting to whisper the word "bust". Of course The Seabasstard seen a strong finish to the year after uniting with Philip Stein to form what ended up being a pretty hot duo at the end of the year. So he's not a bust just yet.

The Seabasstard however has revealed over the weekend that for part of the season he was playing through some head injuries. Apparently he suffered a concussion when he wrecked his truck earlier in the season and was lying to team doctors and coaches about how he was feeling. 

" Yeah my head ended up hitting the windshield pretty hard and I created a nice honeycomb pattern in window with my head as I wasn't wearing my seatbelt. I was still picking small glass shards out of my skin a month later. I had some head aches and I couldn't turn my head around for a bit, but my concussion was mild enough and after week I found I was getting better. Then I got rocked in a game by Magnus Verlander @Jbeezy76 and that fucked me up pretty good. I had a hard time recovering from that one, felt like I got hit by a train. That one I couldn't hide my symptoms as well and it turns out though the league actually doesn't give a fuck about injuries and still expect you keep playing."

On 6/28/2021 at 6:33 AM, Seabass said:

The Seabasstard didn't have the best rookie season for a former Top 5 pick. There was even a point in the season where the Seabasstard was held off the point sheet for over ten games and fans were already starting to whisper the word "bust". Of course The Seabasstard seen a strong finish to the year after uniting with Philip Stein to form what ended up being a pretty hot duo at the end of the year. So he's not a bust just yet.

The Seabasstard however has revealed over the weekend that for part of the season he was playing through some head injuries. Apparently he suffered a concussion when he wrecked his truck earlier in the season and was lying to team doctors and coaches about how he was feeling. 

" Yeah my head ended up hitting the windshield pretty hard and I created a nice honeycomb pattern in window with my head as I wasn't wearing my seatbelt. I was still picking small glass shards out of my skin a month later. I had some head aches and I couldn't turn my head around for a bit, but my concussion was mild enough and after week I found I was getting better. Then I got rocked in a game by Magnus Verlander @Jbeezy76 and that fucked me up pretty good. I had a hard time recovering from that one, felt like I got hit by a train. That one I couldn't hide my symptoms as well and it turns out though the league actually doesn't give a fuck about injuries and still expect you keep playing."

@SeabassYou hard headed bastard!😂Sorry about that hit I thought it was @Tbeez99 Glass!! 😜