Lamb off to hot start in S78 Playoffs

dlamb

rdKtGZw.png

WARSAW, POLAND - After 4 games and a 3-1 series lead against the underdog Malmo Nighthawks, Warsaw Predators Centre and Captain Dakota Lamb has been firing on all cylinders this postseason. Through said 4 games,  Lamb has 5 goals and 6 assists for 11 points, along with a plus-four rating. He attributes a lot of this success to the chemistry between himself and star winger Uhtred @leafsman, who has matched Lamb's total of 11 points in 4 games (4+7=11). The pair has been together since Season 76, however Season 78 will be the last we see of the duo together as Uhtred has announced his intend to retire at season's end. Even if the pair can not keep up the playoff scoring like they have so far, the entire group has deadly threats all over the lineup, who can show up on any given night. Here is what Lamb had to say:

It feels good to be putting up points in these important games, although I had a really good regular season, I know I am capable of even more. The two pronged attack of my line and [Aloe] Dear's line is easily near, or at the top of the league. Just taking it one game at a time right now, but our mentality is and has always been to get back to where we were 2 seasons ago - but finish the job.

Game 5 will take place tomorrow when Devise's alarm goes off at Arena COS Torwar in Warsaw. Catch it only on TVP Sport.

Edited by dlamb