Back in the saddle again

Yes, yes, we have another TheLastOlympian07 player, yes we know he will probably go inactive once again. However, there is always an aura around a TLO player that maybe this time, he will stick with it and become a decent player. The likes of Shawn Muller and Shawn Gretzky seem like years and years ago and in VHL time that was about 15-20 seasons ago. So yea, it has been awhile since I have made a decent player worth anything. However, I like to think I am a good locker room guy and bring some intangibles despite never breaking through as a member who makes constant players who time and time again go in the 1st round and are franchise altering players. I usually make those players who are complimentary pieces which a team needs just enough depth to get over the hump. However, here we go again, let's see where this goes. Maybe for once in years I will stick with this player in a take 2 of sorts and make something of myself that the newer generation of VHL members don't know about.

It was all the old faces that I saw when I came to check the site out, that made me want to try again. I feel a little motivated after a break. Missed the VHL, the VHL has always been a constant because here we are going strong after almost 80 seasons. Crazy times indeed.