The Seabasstard enjoys Canada Day/ July 4th long weekend.

Seabass

Well I'd like to first off apologize for being away for the last few days. I ended up going on a offroading/ fishing / camping trip with the boys and didn't have access to internet for a while. I had lots of fun and added a few new scratches to my new truck due to overgrown tree branches. Was out there fishing, trying to chase pickerel but I failed and  I only managed to catch pike and bass but still had a blast doing it. I may have gotten too much sun as it was wicked hot and I'm sunburnt but hey it's not like I have a hockey game to play anytime soon.

When I got back I was surprised to learn that I got a message from @fonziGG with the news that I'll managing my own team for the first time ever as a GM in the S79 World Cup. I wasn't expecting this at all as I thought it would be a long shot if I would be selected when I first applied. I'm still very honored  and I'm pumped to represent whatever team I'm GMing. I'm still waiting to see what team I'll be repping but I'm exciting to get this going!