Armani is ready for the draft

Review: 7/10

The GIF is a great touch, and it's not something many people start with (it's not even something I know how to do myself). So lots of credit given for that (same for the skyline in the back; I think that's cool too. A couple things to improve:

-Maybe put something behind the render (picture of the player) so he doesn't mix in with the GIF too much (it's not awful most of the time but toward the end of the loop it's kind of hard to focus on him). It doesn't have to be anything huge or complex, really anything creatively placed will do the trick.

-Work on your text. Experiment with different fonts, sizes, and colors. I'm bad at text myself but white block letters are generally frowned upon.

-Introduce a color scheme. Right now, I'm not seeing any colors that make this sig pop--maybe you could go off of the blue on his suit and put more blue in the sig, or maybe you could throw in some red/yellow/orange as a contrast.

Some very interesting ideas in here, and I hope you'll expand upon this in the future!

Review:

As someone who has worked with gifs a lot all i can say is well done for doing something we don't see much in these parts. That being said is a a strait up copy paste job and i know because I've done my fair share of them. the composition is sparse and there is no existent blending that  brings the image and video together to make a cohesive signature. I do give you major props on your cut  and for having exceptionally great taste in players and teams to feature being a sens fan. I do appreciate that you did modify the tone of the image so karlsson fits in.In the end i think different text probably could have saved this for me.

Good job this gets a 7/10 for me. I know you probably put in some good work  (and time ) but there is just too little actual graphical skills shown here to warrant a higher grade in my personal opinion.