(S80) G - The Red Menace, TPE: 84

NickSunderbruch

Lynx_Recruitment.jpg?width=837&height=401

Welcome back @NickSunderbruch! I'm JB, the AGM of the Ottawa Lynx and we would be glad to have you as our backup this season. 

We have a great, active locker room led by GM 16z. We can help with whatever you may need.

To join us in Ottawa, just quote this post with #GOLYNXGO

Good luck with The Red Menace! 

Welcome back @NickSunderbruch! I’m KaleebtheMighty, GM for the Philadelphia Reapers. We’d like to offer the position of back-up goaltender to you as we prepare for a competitive season and a run for the cup.

The Reapers have a proud tradition of developing great players and maintaining a high level of professionalism, as well as having a ton of fun! I think you will really like the Reapers locker room; we have a great group of players already and would love to have you.

Quote this post and say #FEARTHEREAPER and we’ll get you signed and on the team!!

9 minutes ago, KaleebtheMighty said:

Welcome back @NickSunderbruch! I’m KaleebtheMighty, GM for the Philadelphia Reapers. We’d like to offer the position of back-up goaltender to you as we prepare for a competitive season and a run for the cup.

The Reapers have a proud tradition of developing great players and maintaining a high level of professionalism, as well as having a ton of fun! I think you will really like the Reapers locker room; we have a great group of players already and would love to have you.

Quote this post and say #FEARTHEREAPER and we’ll get you signed and on the team!!

#FEARTHEREAPER lets go bois my Fiance is from Philly so it just works.