Spartan Solo Bolo #2

Spartan

Took a page out of @JardyB10's book and tried recording something while driving, turned out half decent. Might have cussed out other folks on the road a few too many times.

Anyways, chatted about a few different topics from this past week:

Being traded to LA 

Pines switching over to defense and my general thoughts on roster composition meta

VHFL thoughts and tips

Moscow Draft Recap and what happened to get the first overall pick 👀

2 weeks claim for myself (Weeks ending 8/1 and 8/8)

Just now, N0HBDY said:

You live in jersey the speed limit is just tailgate the person infront of you

that's exactly what I do, especially when they're in the left lane going 55 in a 55 area. You don't go the speed limit in the left lane, you better be zooming.

1 minute ago, Spartan said:

that's exactly what I do, especially when they're in the left lane going 55 in a 55 area. You don't go the speed limit in the left lane, you better be zooming.

Cops don’t bother with highways, what is you doing going the speed limit smh

You know VHL player names off the top of your head better than I do irl people’s names.

Real story, guy comes up to me and talks to me for like 15 minutes. Knows who I am and everything, once he leaves I have to ask someone who was talking to me :kekw:

4 minutes ago, N0HBDY said:

As I listen to this I realized I haven’t heard you use your turn signal at all

I used some setting in voice memos to reduce background noise, perhaps that's why? Idk how loud your turn signal is though. Remember this is an older car, just makes an analogous sound of light clicking when my turn signal is on. Plus I spend most of the time in the left lane lol

I’m paranoid and am not going to comment on VHFL tactics until after my group is done.

I’m happy(?) to have potentially started a new trend here, but you be careful in that city traffic! I drive on desolate Saskatchewan highways so I’m only dealing with occasional wildlife 

You bring up great points throughout your podcast. It sounds like you actually know what you’re talking about, especially the fact that you can rattle off so many vhl players names while driving and not using your turn signal. Overall good podcast, had good factual parts to listen to, and also a bit of road rage. Would recommend more karaoke in the future. 9/10

• 2 weeks later...