(S80) C - NinePro, TPE: 60

NineIQ v2

Hey there @NineIQ v2, welcome back! I'm thadthrasher, the General Manager of the San Diego Marlins, and I'd be happy to see you come play for our fine franchise. We have an impeccable locker room and are a lot of fun. It would be my honor to take NinePro and help them become one of the greatest players the VHLM has ever seen!

To accept, quote this and say #MarlinsTerrity!

Welcome back to the VHLM, @NineIQ v2!

The Minnesota Storm are looking to be a top team this season, but we have plenty of room for you on our roster. We have an excellent locker room environment, guides to help you build your player, and much more to help you build your player the way you want to! Our top priority is to help prepare you for a successful VHL career!

Right now, we are prepared to offer you a spot on our 3rd line! This can change during the season. To accept our offer, simply quote this post and say "Let's go Storm!" to accept our offer!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask! We are eager to see you join the Storm!

- youloser1337, Minnesota Storm AGM

Lynx_Recruitment.jpg

Hey and welcome back to the league, I'm the GM of the Ottawa Lynx and the season starts very soon, it would be awesome to add to you the roster before things start. We currently have a 3rd line center spot open if you are interested.. Plenty of ice-time and points. If you need help with anything on the forum or in Discord our locker room is pretty chill.

If you are interested quote this message with a #GOLYNXGO

Edited by 16z

WiaitDx.png

Hello @NineIQ v2, Welcome to the VHL!

I’m Domg5, the general manager of the Yukon Rush, we are a team that focuses on giving an unforgettable locker room experience. With us you will get to know some more experienced members as well as new members just like you. We are a team that can help you learn how everything works in this league and show you the path to success.

We are currently in a rebuilding season and you would fit perfectly in our team as you would get a lot of ice time and an opportunity to have great individual stats. You would be on our top 6 on the oppening night of the season for sure!

If you are interested in joining us, just quote this message and write ‘’FeelTheRush’’ and we will reach you as soon as possible. Good luck with your new player, your journey is just beginning!
WiaitDx.png

Hello, @NineIQ v2, I am the AGM of the Miami Marauders.  We are currently looking for a Forward to help fill out our roster and you would be an excellent fit! Our team is pretty solid this season and you'd be getting third line minuets with us. We have an excellent locker room environment and will help you grow as a player! If you would like to be apart of the team quote this message and say "LetsGoMarauders"