Banners

Review:

Wow, I didn't know this was yours! I think I actually voted for this one. I really like the creativity, as it seems like the other submissions just followed a formula. The jersey changes are nice and the logos mapped onto the text is a good tough. I think the team colours as the render stroke is cool, but could have even went further with a secondary team colour. Something with the stroke and the render effects just make the players seem flat or something. Overall it's a really well-done piece!! 9/10

Review:

did u submit both these banners, cause imo the bottom one looks better than the one that actually won the thing. I love the idea of having the player names displayed on the banner and overall i think the colours and fonts just look better on the bottom one. bottom banner 9/10. top banner 2/10

Wow! Maybe the best graphic I’ve seen so far! It’s got everything! Good renders, good colour scheme, I love how you fused the logo with the font, it’s exciting, and hard to take your eyes off of! You even included player names which is a great addition. Overall, this is professional quality! 10000000/10