Where Am I?

DoktorFunk

I'm genuinely amazed at how little I know about the league now. I took a few seasons of decreased activity and now I'm just completely out of it. I'm glad everyone's having a good time, but does someone who knows a little bit more about the league know if activity is just down across the board, or am I just unclear on what's happening? It seems like the locker rooms are quieter than they were. In any event, it's interesting to see.

I hope this site's hayday isn't behind it. I really enjoy it but my ability to keep up with it every day is waning a little bit. Giant isn't performing quite like how I'd want. I'm still going to see him through to the end, but I'd be surprised if he wins an individual award at this point. Hall of Very Good at the very best. Thanks, y'all!

I wouldn't say the league has been less active, although with recruitment having been largely cut off the past few seasons there aren't as many new people coming in so maybe the league's a little more splintered. Everybody getting tired of everybody else's shit, you know?

This season's been really competitive and interesting to follow though. All 8 NA teams were competing for a playoff spot until Toronto decided to sell, and the EU is almost as competitive as well.